What do you think of a woman who is a 7 on the 10 scale?

Or any number on the scale as well? Do you thing certain stigmas are attached to it?

Updates:
I was wondering because on GAG for the reality check they rate members on a 10 point scale and I kinda wanted to understand what that was about.

1|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Rating a person on a scale of 1-10 is fairly juvenile.

7|1
    0|0
    • thank u, and so subjective. ;p high school stuff

• As using ;p in your comment is also relatively juvenile. just sayin'

What Guys Said 6

• I am not sure what you are asking. If you arw asking what I think you are asking, I think the answer is obvious. Everybody want a beautiful partner, some will be embarras to date somebody that's "ugly" but that's what people think.

I personally think you should make decision based on your value, not on others opinion. There a lot of socail stigmas, when you really think about it, it is really shallow.

Think of all the.important people in your life, did you evee rated.them on a 10 point scale. The scale measure nothing but a shallow first impression that have no real value in a long term relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great question, because that number is totally subjective.

I'd say 7 is what a guy would use for "not bad to look at." 6 is kind of insulting, but 7 is complimentary. On the low end of a subjective scale, he wouldn't have reservations about her looks, and on the high end, she's pretty hot.

2|0
    2|0
  • i would think that she is VERY attractive, just dues to the fact no one could be above a 8. you could be a 10 to a certain person but not a ten to everyone. so, if they were rated professionally an 8 then they are very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 would be attractive. NO one could really be more than an 8 as everyone sees people in different was and find different things attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would think she is attractive. I don't think any stigmas would be attacked to it

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, a number is a number.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.