Is there a particular reason why girls wear those transparent blouses?

Is it just for style or is it to attract attention? Or is it to make themselves feel sexy? It is freezing cold today and one of the girls I see around uni all the time today wore one of those black transparent blouses where you could clearly see her bra. Not to mention it looked so sexy and she had plenty of guys turning their heads.

Was she doing it for attention or just to feel sexy? Because it sure ain't even the slightest bit warm out there today. Then again, I was in the library when I saw her and she did take off what seemed to look like a warm coat.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's for style most of the time. I've worked retail for quite a while and transparent blouses are a big trend sold in stores. most people do wear camis with them, but sometimes the bras are meant to be seen. I guess it does have the added affect of attracting men

What Girls Said 6

• Plenty of people here wear those things - I wear them - usually only a night out without a top under though. But it's just fashion.

I'm sure they make people feel sexy/good looking/ whatever when they've got them on, it's always nice to feel like that.

• Probably for attention but also a lot of times you'll find a cute blouse that is made with terrible, see-through material and have no other choice since an undershirt doesn't always go well.

• Your suppose to wears those with a under shirt or like a weird looking tube bra I think she was doing it for the attention -some people look sexy for themselves but that one screams I want attention from people

• Maybe both

• That used to be in style but she could've been doing it for either reasons.

• Most likely attention.

What Guys Said 0