Girls: When you see a guy wearing a flat baseball cap do you immediately think he's a jackass?

I like wearing baseball caps with the flat peaks. But I know some people think guys who wear those hats are jerks who think they are tough. But I don't think like that. I wear them because I like them, especially when I'm wearing them with matching colors. When you see a guy wearing these hats do you immediately think he's a jackass/jerk/a**hole? And are there any clothes that would make wearing these hats ok?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Any girl that would think you're a jackass simply because you're wearing a flat baseball cap is an idiot and her opinion doesn't matter anyway.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Why would I think negatively of a guy whearing a flat rimmed baseball cap? that's ignorant. its just a hat.jerks and a**holes can wear anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just assume that guys wearing baseball hats have big ears or if they are older they are probably bald. But other than that I don't think wearing a baseball cap means someone has questionable morals...lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. Just because someone likes to wear a certain article of clothing, I don't automatically assume that they're a jackass. Wear it with whatever you want. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I assume he likes baseball. but hey, I might totally be off.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but I hate those hats!

0|0
    0|0
  • No ... but I'm from a rural area where 99% of the guys wear caps nearly everywhere they go.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm the same way dude I like my flat billed cap but I don't want girls to think I'm a wannabe or something :p

0|0
    0|0