Does his body really matter?

Does a guys body really determine how much you would like him? if a guy had a 6 pack would you automatically be attracted to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only place where a six pack might matter is high school, kids think they are smarter and better then everyone else, the truth is the real world is going to give them one hell of a wake up call.

Go to a college campus most guys aren't in top shape unless they are athletes, the beer and fast food gets to them, does that prevent them from getting girls nope.

What Girls Said 17

• No, I mean it's nice to look at a guys abs but it wouldn't make me automatically find him attractive. He could have the best body in the world and have a crap personality I would find him VERY unattractive, I think personality is much more important.

• Just because a guy has a 6 pack I am not automaticallly attracted to him, it would be his face that would cath my eye. I don't care if a guy doesn't have a 6pack, but I don't like fat either lol.

• Nope, not at all at least for me

• link - I died!

I don't think his body overall would determine my liking for him.

• Those are actually the most lopsided ugliest 6 packs I've seen. It may be cause they are walking hit idk... Those are gross

• if a guy had a six pack would I automatically be attracted to him? no, not necessarily

• No

• Face is what counts 1st and most

• lol no . six packs don't mean anything . there nice , but don't mean anything. take mike the situation from jersey shore. he has a six back but I don't find him the least bit attractive. though that might have to do with his ugly personality...

• Definitely not face is waaaaaay more important and personality is even more important.Six packs are like eh whatever.

• A six-pack is always good eye candy, but it doesn't mean I would be attracted to him.

• no. six-packs scare me.

• No but his face does

• don't go to extremes. there are all types of body types that aare between 6 pack and obese couch potato

• not even c lose.

• No. I might like looking at his abs, but hat has nothing to do with why I am or am not attracted to a guy.

• Body has little impression on me. Personally I think six packs are gross looking, but I was never one for the muscled look anyway.

• It matters to a degree, but once its past a certain level of fitness (which varies from girl to girl) being even more in shape doesn't really make that big a difference, compared to things like being positive and pleasant to be around, communicating well, humor, intelligence -- whatever personality traits floats the boat of the girl in question. A good rule of thumb is to shoot for a similar level of fitness as the girls you are trying to land, although it isn't necessary 100% of the time.

What Guys Said 4

• If you're fat then it's unnatractive.

But if you have a good body, the most weight it carries is simply as a bonus.

• It matters if you're healthy or not. Same with guys.

• Cmon, a girl is not going to fess up to it but the way you carry yourself matters. She'll take the ck underwear model over the average joe if she can.

• i disagree :P 6packs are not all that.

• @scribbles what your describing is a body builder not a model.

• Well depends... I model suits but it's caus I'm tall and skinny, but if someone is modeling for hollister they gotta have mad abs and pecks

• That's hilarious. No, a 6 pack doesn't mean a girl is automatically attracted to you.