Are these big sizes?

is a size 4 considered big? is a size 27 big? I'm just insecure I guess. I take a 4 or 27 in different sizing

Most Helpful Girl

• 27 is huge! what the heck? lol

but size 4 is thin

What Guys Said 2

• as a male, I'm lost as to what the sizes refer too...perhaps I shouldn't be, but I am...

• if your reffering to US sizes than your pretty petite or skinny for 4, I hear the average women here is like Size 8?

What Girls Said 5

• In pants I'm guessing?

I'm a 4 and am considered petite - so 4 isn't big.

27 is gigantic in US sizes lol - but if it's like other sizing ranges - then it's probably on the smaller side if your a 4.

8 is a gorgeous size I'd say.

• I'm a size 27 in jeans also, and though I don't have a petite frame, I'm certainly not "big." Either way, you are completely gorgeous regardless of size! Love yourself :) In my opinion, a size 27 is certainly not big and you are perfectly normal. Embrace yourself!

• 4 is small / average. If you fit into both sizes the same, they're both small average. You're fine.

• Nope, I am the same size, and I am not big :P

• no that's actually small. I'm a 4-6, 27 or 28