In what monthshould you pull out the sundresses?

It's all up there, but now that it's March I want to pull out a cute white sundress with a scarf or cardigan and some red espadrille wedges.

What month do you tend to pull out your dresses?

Just an update, ladies, do you wear nude pantyhose with your sundresses? Or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• As soon as its warm enough, any girl can pull out the sun dresses! You look so nice in them, don't make us wait any longer. Put away those bulky winter jackets already. :)

What Guys Said 1

• There's no "set time" to do this. You can do it at anytime..it all depends on what you, yourself prefers to wear with them

What Girls Said 6

• when it's warm enough...it depends where you live lol. back home in NJ I would pull them out in late March, but since it's unseasonably warm this year, I'd probably already be wearing them...but up here in Canada, I don't could on being able to wear one until the middle of May.

• When it's warm. I break them out when it hits about 15 C. I don't wear pantyhose. They're itchy and defeats the purpose of wearing a dress for me, which is to keep cool in the hotter months

• This is always the month I try to pull mine out. The weather has been so nice where I am to, so I will be wearing one soon enough!

• It all depends when it warms up. There is still two feet of snow on the ground where I live and more coming tomorrow!

• Since I live in LA basically any month is good for a summer dress since it can hit 75 any given day. And I do wear pantyhose with them if I am also wearing a light cardigan with the dress.

• in may