Your favorite lingerie?

I'm looking into buying some more, and I'm interested to see your favorites! Guys and gals, show us here!

Updates:
Thanks guys. I know it's a personal choice. I just wanted to see what YOUR favorites were, and maybe get exposed to some new styles or cute outfits.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends on the girl's body. What's your best feature?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I like a lacy boy-short type underwear. Thongs and G-strings are nice, but you can't do without that lace, especially if it's in a cute little booty hugging boy-short... ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • How about this:

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Lace or nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't this a buyer specific question...especially if you have a boyfriend? How are we supposed to help you

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want to see your favorites. Obviously I'm going to buy what I want; I'm just curious.

What Girls Said 4

• Its more so what YOU and your BOYFRIEND likes, not us. Make sure you shop around. Victoria's Secret has great lingerie sets but they can get pretty costly. Also, there's a BIG difference between a bra and panty set and a lingerie set. I've found a lot of decent lingerie sets at Tj Maxx and stores like this, they're cheap too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like thigh highs and garters...mad sexy, get's guys going really quick, pair them with a balconette bra and you're all set.

0|0
    0|0
  • link I have one of these in black and white polka dots, bigger than the models. IT'S SO COMFORTABLE. And I like any cotton panties.

0|0
    1|0
  • inlaid and lacy with sexy details as low cut lingerie

0|0
    0|0