Do you prefer when a girl is dressed up, or dressed down?

Do you like it more when a girl is just wearing jeans and a shirt, or dresses and skirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress down just a tad. I know it sounds weird but I sometimes feel intimidated when a girl is dressed up. I feel like I need to impress her more or something. however when she's more casual with her dress then I feel more at ease.

Hard to say why. just how I am. :-\

What Guys Said 15

• I'd never be able to choose which is better..it just depends on the situation. I'm equally enthralled by both. Dressed up is nice, but jeans and a shirt is more girl net door..

• I prefer it both ways, though each is better than the other.

• Casual/dressy... But when the occasion is right, obviously dressed up. Who doesn't love a classy girl? :)

• dressed down usually

• Both, actually. I think jeans N a top are great, but when a girl does dress up in a dress or skirt, it's really feminine N pretty.

• The only reason why I wouldn't say "dressed up" is because I've always heard that women who do that, expect men to be the same way. I'm not one to believe in being "dressed up" all the time, because I find it to be "metro" which is just a really straight way of saying "in the closet". I'm straight but I do know that women like a well dressed man (I just believe it shouldn't have to be all the time).

I guess what I'm saying is, as long as you don't care what I wear, then I don't really care what you wear

• I actually don't care how dressed down a guy is. Casual is sexy. So yeah. Given that the girl doesn't care about how you dress, which would you prefer?

• Haha, okay. :)

• But that's because I find that when women dress up, it can be really good to the male ego of being masculine

• I prefer a girl that knows when to dress up and when to dress down.

So it depends on where we are and what we're doing there.

• Jeans are usually what I like, it's just regular and doesn't stand out. Dresses for stuff like an important party or family dinner

• i prefer a girl to be always dressed up, But not like she is about to go to a party. she should always take care of her appearance and care how she looks. not for other people but for herself

• I think that the actual girl in the jeans, a shirt, a dress or a skirt is far more important than the garments, though skirts do allow easy access! Cheers... Buzz Cartier

• jeans and a shirt

• i like when they are dressed up but in a casual way if that makes sense lol

• Dressed down is my preference...(:

• I like both.

• dresses and skirts

What Girls Said 0