Is it possible to become a 10/10 if someone grades you low?

Or is it all in the eye of the beholder? Is there a way to boost ones stock without going to drastic measures?

• Yes
  • No
  • You are a 10 and do not realize it yet...
  • Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's plenty of cases that I've seen where a guy thought a girl was hot and his buddies didn't think so or vice versa.

What Girls Said 1

• I voted bacon however, I really do feel that every girl will have different tastes. most of my friends are drawn to the dark tall and handsome type. for some reason, I've always been attracted to and attracted mostly blond/ dark blond guys. so somethings you can't control. that intrinsic preference is always there I think. you can do things to improve of course what you have been endowed with since birth but I think what it comes down to is personal preference.

What Guys Said 4

• Beauty and attraction can be fairly subjective so yes of course... On a side note, mmmm bacon. ;)

• Yeah, just call yourself a 10.

• eye of the beholder with women.

• I don't think so.

I think there are certain things that factor into whether or not someone likes you, such as facial symmetry, which don't register consciously.

I also think those sorts of things can't be corrected easily. It's not like changing your style, shaving off that goatee or losing 50lbs.