What body shape am I?

My measurements are 37-25-35, and I'm always insecure that my hips are too small and I want to try to gain weight or do exercises to make them bigger :S

Every website I go on tell me different shapes

I'm 16, 5'6 and weigh 125 pounds

What do you guys and girls think?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was growing up, people used to say 36/24/36 was perfect, and you're pretty damn close. As you noted, you might look slightly better with a bit more meat in the hips.

Squats, deadifts, lunges. Go heavy (i.e. heavy enough you can only do sets of 8-10 reps). 2-3 times a week depending on your recovery.

What Guys Said 4

• You're only 16! Quit worrying about it. Your body shape is just fine

• You are okay... If you want to improve a bit on your lower body just do heavy squats... And no you will not become bulky... That is a myth.

• You're a good shape. By the way, it doesn't mean half-assed as much as you think it means. Guys don't look at numbers like that.

• Bra size?

• 34D

• Sounds like an hourglass to me. You should take a pic in a bikni or in a bra and undies (but leave off your face) and link it. Or just find a girl with a similar body and link that. Doesn't sound like your hips are too small though.

What Girls Said 3

• When people ask what body shape I have, I usually go with "Inverted Pear." It's similar to hourglass, but that usually comes with equal bust and hip measurements. I'm a little bigger in bust than I am in my hips, too. Your hips may get bigger on their own, you've got some time left to grow.

Don't worry so much over the numbers, you're well within proportion and at a healthy weight. I've been 5'3" and 104 pounds since I was 15 and the only real complaint I have about my body shape is that it's miserable finding a good bikini around here.

• Apple or inverted triangle, according to the measurements. Can't say all that much without a picture though

You're height and weight is pretty ideal

There are also lots of ways you can dress to make your hips look more shapely :)

• You sound like a v shape. Broad upper body and narrower lower bod