Is height bad? Because I'm only 5ft.

i just wanted to know Because I'm only 5ft

and would it affect how you feel

Most Helpful Guy

• Your height is fine. I know plenty of girls who are the same height as you who have lots of guys who like them. Heck, my sister is shorter than you and has loads of guys wanting to date her. Besides, most guys love short girls. Short height is more of a disadvantage for guys than it is for girls.

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all. Short girls are very cute. Trust me, you won't have any guy complaining.

• Height wouldn't affect whether or not I would date a girl. My preference is girls around my height, but any time I see a girl that is shorter in stature I can't help but think how cute she looks.

• I just feel in love with your eyes! Do you wear contacts?

To answer your question I don't mind dating women that are much shorter than me, you can pick them up and cuddle them more easily... tall women on the other hand just don't work for me :/

• haha nope no contacts all hazel :)

• Your lips are gorgeous as well... you are such a heart throbs. I think they were thinking of you when they said good things come in small packages. Gonna stop now or else I won't finish my homework.

• awww <3 your sweet

• height is not that much of a deal breaker. I actually like shorter girls, or "fun size" ;) ha ha plus easier to handle and pick up. overall, height isn't like a yes or no aspect of a girl.

• I'm turned on by small short girls the most. Their sweet spot is small and tighter. Mmmmm... For me smaller bodies are so sexy, youthfull looking and more defined...

• I'd rather a girl be a couple inches shorter than me height-wise but if we had something going on it wouldn't matter to me. It's like a preference in hair color to me, not very significant.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it matters, my boyfriend is a over a foot taller than me. I'm 5'2 and he's 6'3 and it's never been an issue with us :)

• A lot of guys are really turned on by short girls...sort of the same thing as women being turned on by tall guys I guess

• hahah! I'm only 4 11" and I have no problems

• You can wear the highest heels and never have to worry about being a giant. Think about the positive side