Do attractive people make friends easier?

I'm just asking out of curiosity what do you think?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• To a point. But if they are super human beauty I think they get a lot of hate and it is harder to find true friends. Expecially for women. For some reason I have noticed good looking guys don't get that much hate. Probably because guys are less jealous than women.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Not necessarily. Attractive people have much the same thought patterns as others, plus being suspicious of being hit on.

Quote: "We attract hearts by the qualities we display; we retain them by the qualities we possess."

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you direct such a question at me? Do you seek to humiliate and degrade me? How vicious you are!

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes, they do. And that's a fact!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. It depends more on social skills/social intelligence

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• People who are nice makes friends easier. But just because someone is prettier doesn't mean she's a bitch

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Maybe they make friends easier with attractive people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. People who are outgoing make friends more easily. But if you're an attractive girl, you'll make friends with guys more easily

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so, because people I know who have physical imperfections, are treated like they have a disease or something by other people. They stare at them and then say something under their breath to their friends, and then they walk away. It's wrong but true.

0|0
    0|0