Boys, if you really love your girlfriend would you...?

Guys, if you really love your girlfriends would you want to get her name tatted to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like tattoos period, but inking up someone else's name on me would be even worse. What if you break up and have to explain that ink to your new girlfriend? Talk about major jealousy and trust issues right there that are just begging to be exploited. I simply wouldn't do it.

What Guys Said 8

• No. Because she hasn't earned that. Depends on how long we've been together. What kind of person the guy is. Getting Tatts are common in the military but I never saw the need. But mostly I have yet to meet a woman I've felt that strongly about that I would want a constant reminder of her; while she's there or (god forbid) after she's gone.

That's what sex is for.

• Nah tattoos generally are not my thing. Besides, supposing we broke up, I would have to try and find a way to only date girls who shared the same name as her to avoid any awkward confrontations.

• I don't think I would. I also think it would be in bad taste to ask someone to do that.

• no. It's never a good idea to get a name tattooed on yourself. What would happened if something happened and you broke up, you would have to live with that the rest of your life

• I would never get someones name tatted on me except possibly my Mom's or daughter (if I had one) My friend got his girls name tatted on him and they broke up and he doesn't have the money to get it remove lol

• I'm not too big on tattoos, so no I wouldn't. But if I had to get one, that'd probably be my first choice.

• girl friend no wife yes

• No, tats are not love. Only in mexico. I won't let my body be marked.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol. I would never hate a guy whose idea of love is getting my name inked on his skin