Bikini questions for vacation!

I'm going on a trip to Mexico in a few days and was wondering some things about what guys think about girls in bikinis. Is it hot? what is the most attractive feature on a girl in a bikini? can curvy girls wear bikinis?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bikinis only work if yu're slim, long waisted, and have a curvy behind. Othewise, stick to a one piece.

The best part of the bikinis is watching girls ling face down reading or tanning.

What Guys Said 4

• I love seeing bikinis on girls. It's one of the most attractive styles on a girl, besides the "skimpy" stuff that is less covering than bikini. And yes, bikini is certainly well fit for "curvy" girls. :)

• Try a thong. It's Mexico :)

• Bikinis aren't hot or not hot. The girls in them are hot or not hot. And the most attractive feature of a girl in a bikini is whatever the most attractive feature is of that girl when she's naked. So take a good look at your body in a full length mirror and decide what you'll like to showcase. Then get a suit that does that.

• Don't get confused with curvy meaning well endowed. Curvy is a nice way of saying fat, don't wear a bikini if you're "curvy"

• im by no means fat. my measurements are 35 25 35. I have curves as in a butt. fat girls call themselves curvy because they want an excuse. so, no sir, I am not "fat"

What Girls Said 1

• Try something that suits your body best, I have a friend that's stick thin and when we went on vacation last year she had to stick to a one peice as a bikini just hung off her body and didn't flatter her at all. I have a friend who isn't fat by any means but has what she calls her "muffin top" and she wouldn't wear one ether, she also stuck to a one piece and it looked brillaint on her, she looked much better, mainly because she felt more comfortable in it. They both looked gorgeous once they picked something to show off their best assests and hide their worst. I wear bikinis on vacation and I feel comfortable, I always pick clothes that flatter me rather than what I like.

Layla - PsychoBarbie xxx