Girls, which length skirt would you wear?

Assume that weather conditions (temperature,wind) are not a factor. Only judge by the length.

A. link

B. link

C. link

D. link

E. link

• A.Above Thigh Lenght
  • B.Thigh Length
  • C.Knee Length
  • D.Below Knee Length
  • E.Floor Length
Suprised choice A has most votes by Girls so far, not suprised that almost all of the guys picked it, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them as long as the style is nice and I have a top and shoes to wear with it.

What Girls Said 26

• I'd wear any of those lengths except for D--skirts that cut off right below the knee aren't very flattering. I usually either wear my skirts really short like A, or all the way to the floor like E. I like the two extremes :P

• I would not wear below knee length pictured in choice D, it just looks awkward. I'd wear every other length

• I pretty much live in skirt A or E length.

• weird how you go to either extreme like that.

• I'm sure you look good wearing any length.

• haha - flattery will get you almost everywhere with me.

But no - alas, I don't.

• B only. A is way too short. I have muscular thighs and legs because of track and swimming and I have long legs, so anything shorter than that looks trashy on me (too revealing and my curves don't help to tone it down). I wouldn't wear anything longer either - too damn conventional and boring. It looks like you're afraid to show off some skin, I don't like it. Besides, very long skirts only suit very tall and skinny girls IMO (aka 5"10' and over. I'm 5"7' so it's not for me).

• Isn't 5'7 pretty tall for a girl?

• Well kinda, depends where you're from I guess. I meant to say that I think only model-tall gals can pull it off. A really lean girl would look taller anyway, so it helps.

• Oh, understand what your saying now. I;m only 5'5 so I guess a 5'7 girl would be tall to me.

• Knee length is what I would feel the most comfortable with. If it's loose skirts as in the pictures it's definitely knee length. :)

If it's tighter though I wouldn't go for long skirts, those are because my thighs would be too big for it and wouldn't look good.

• I would wear all except A... but I don't wear skirts except on the beach, so I ll most probably go for B and C...

• All od them except D.

• I like C and D the most.

• If it was just a skirt I'd definitely go with A, possibly B but not the style of skirt shown haha, for me to pick that length it would have to be a pencil skirt or something similar. If it was a dress the A or B, possibly C at a push if I really liked the dress. I'd never wear D or E, I don't know why but I really hate long skirts! I'd rather wear jeans or leggings than have one that long, I think their quite ugly to be honest.

Layla - PsychoBarbie xxx

• B,C,E-wearable

• Usually B in my personal time and C during work time.

• i would wear a through d

• A or shorts, and sometimes with leggings.

• I'm short, so A or B

A would only look provocative on a tall chick. Other than that, knee length and longer weighs me down and makes me look stumpy

• Any of 'em. The only one I would be reluctant to wear is "D". I have really slim calves so those lengths aren't too flattering on me.

• The girl in the first link forgot her bra...

I would wear A and B

• I voted A

• A and B

I never go pass my knees..

• I would wear all except A.

• B if I'll be wearing a skirt mostly I wear pants

• C and d but a and b with leggings I don't like d because it touches the floor when I sit

• If you don't like d because it touches the floor when you sit, why did you say d.

• A is too short, B is too long. Somewhere between the two lengths

• I voted knee-length, because that's my favorite length, but I'd wear all of them

• Knee length almost always. The A and B are just far too short for me, I'd forever be worried about flashing someone or something.

Calf length just looks strange on my body type.

And to the floor is impractical.. You end up getting caught on stuff and having difficulty moving freely.

• I don't like wearing skirts, but I adapted this question to include the length of a dress if that's alright with you.

I'd wear any of those lengths except A (too short for me) and D because I feel like the length is awkward...as if the dress is too big and is supposed to end at my knees but is actually lower. or that the dress is too small and its supposed to be at my ankles but is actually higher.

• B and C at least not A I think if your panties are showing when you bend over to sit down then it is way too short, the others are cool too

What Guys Said 3

• wow girls don't really mind revealing so much lol.

• i really hope so its A, or else I am not dating you...prude!

• I find that most girls typically wear C, it's not too long and not too short, so it's classy but still cute