Curly hair vs straight hair?

Do you have long straight hair ? I envy you if you do, why? well because I have a mop of ringlets in my hair , makes me wonder are we ever happy with what we got? would it be easier to just have wigs so you could change your style whenever and however you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a "mop head" too and I hate it! Everyone LOVES my curls so I know exactly where you're coming from! :D If I'm going somewhere special or...trying to impress a guy...I usually spruce it up like in my pic. Otherwise I keep it pulled back.

• Now people think that my default pic makes me look like a nerd! =( Is it true? I hope not because I once relaxed my hair (I can't just straighten it because its so curly and thick it looks crappy), which is expensive, and my hair grows slow so...eventually I missed my curls and had to wait about a year and a half for them to be all grown out. I'm sticking with curly hair!

What Guys Said 1

• I love curly hair, especially the ginger kind. I think it's endearing and charming at the same time. Wear your mop of ringlets proudly :)

What Girls Said 10

• LOL look at the answers on this. This just goes to show we all want something that we can't have ha ha

I have curly hair and I used to hate it and was envious of thick, straight hair. I swore up and down that curly hair was less attractive and I would have done anything to have straight hair. But now, I've come to accept my hair and I in fact love my curly hair. I used to straighten my hair every day, but now I wear it down curly and it's healthier than ever and I'm content with its natural texture.

Be happy with your hair! You have the option to wear it down curly (which as pointed out by straight haired girls, they straight it to get it like yours) or to straighten it. And even if you straighten it, it has volume and texture.

• Haha - I have long straight hair naturally - and I curl it pretty much everyday.

Most of us tend to want what we don't have.

• everyday? your poor hair ! ha ha then again I'm guilty too , I love refining my curls.

• Haha - I know - but I try and take good care of it. It's not in bad shape really.

• I have long straight hair and I do really like my hair most days. But for some reason my hair just won't curl and I'd love to have curly hair every now and again, I have no idea why, it just won't go that way. I remeber always wanting blond hair and when I finally got it done I hated it and wanted my dark locks back again, I suppose we all want what we can't have!

Layla - PsychoBarbie xxx

• how would we all be able to have wigs if no one grew thier hair out? I think wigs should be designated to cancer patients and older gentleman. I in fact DO have long straight hair, and it is so f***ing boring, I wish I could get away with doing all the stuff to my hair that you guys get to. did you know it takes me a good two hours to get perfect pretty little ringlets in my hair? it takes you probably 30 min with a flat iron to get straight hair...if anyone should be complaining, it's me!

• My hair is naturally very straight. Since it's also long, whenever I curl it, the curls last less than two hours. It's a pain because I've always thought curls are so elegant and pretty, but I can't get them to stay. Anyway, my point is that curly hair is lovely, so don't be unhappy with what you got. Plenty of us straight-haired girls try all sorts of crazy things to have curls, only to have them fall flat soon after. At the same time, the reverse is also true for girls with curly hair wanting it to be straight. I guess we all want the things we don't have. Even though it's difficult, I think we should try to be proud of what we do have because even if we're not happy with it ourselves, someone else wants it, and if someone else wants it, it must be good. :)

• I have curly hair. I used to absolutely hate it, but now I love it and would choose it over straight hair any day.

• I have straight hair..

You shouldn't be envious of girls who do.. I love curly hair.. I want it so bad..

• i have naturally wavy hair. I must say I'm lucky, as I can keep them even curly, even straight. on rainy, cold, windy days, I would looove a wig. hairs those days, look terrible on everyone.

• My hair is naturally wavy.. I like any hairstyle on me.

• i have wavy hair and I wish I had straight hair or straightish wavy, you know, the kind that is straight and full with just a small wave at the bottom.