What do you guys think about long hair on girls?

Do you like long or short hair better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who change up their hair style. Like they might change it from straight to curly, often. I like it when they keep me guessing. But if I had to choose between short or long, I would say mid-length to long would be my choice.

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer long hair but there is always a different view that can be taken with anyone.

• Definitely long hair. It looks much more feminine and is very sexy on a girl.

• LONG...no doubts....

• I think its a personal matter. I like long.

• It makes a difference in my life. I never like short hair on a girl, shoulder length (minimum) to the middle of her back (max).

• I don't think it would matter, but I guess long hair. its not looks that matter though.

• Oh come on. Surely there's no contest here. LONG HAIR IS BETTER THAN SHORT HAIR, OF COURSE. What do I hate the most? Seeing a presenter on TV with beautiful long hair, then the next time she comes on screen, she's been "got at" and her hair has been trimmed short. Makeover programs have a lot to answer for. They always cut the hair short. This is so, so so, bad.

What Girls Said 3

• Every guy I have dated loved long hair.

• Most guys would think long hair is "sexy".

• Well depends on the guy like if he had long hair like guys at my school then they would obvious love long hair just like a guy with short hair I have average and I love it but i've always wanted it to be longer but now that I'm older I'm cutting short cause I like short you can do tons of stuff with long hair but it can cause trouble like one time a girl got half of her scalp taken off by a fan when she was in the class room but yea most guys would think it was sexier

• When I was in high school I saw two girls get into a fight and the girl who lost the fight retaliated by taking scissors and walking up behind the other girl, cutting the other girls ponytail off. This happened like two weeks after the fight that they had