Unshaven or Growing a Beard Sexy?

I've always been clean shaven but for the last few weeks or so I've stopped and starting to try and grow a beard/mustache.

Naw, its kinda like Indiana Jones but a bit more wild

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are sexy depending on the person like no flesh-colored Spencer Pratt beards or if the beard is red and the hair on your head is black that's kinda freaky. I don't know it depends on if you can pull it of. I personal prefer facial hair I think it looks macho. ; )

What Girls Said 1

• Not too bushy.

I think the sexiest facial hair is a bit of scruff on the chin, jaw line, and maybe a stache if he can play it off. A bit of a shadow on his cheeks makes a guy look more raw and manly to me :P

Plus it's such a nice texture to feel on his face ^^

What Guys Said 2

• If you have really full facial hair and it fills out nicely, go for it. If it is patchy, skip the idea and keep it clean shaven or 5 o'clock shadow only.

• Just don't get the "douchbag". (the pencil thin facial hair, tracing your chinline)