Can men admit that women look BETTER with makeup on?

I was watching an old episode of Tyler Perry. One of the girls on the show was buying stuff that was a little out of her husbands budget, so he says, why can't you just go au natural. She does, and he's like "please put your makeup on, you look so much better with it on".

Can men admit that women look BETTER (keyword better) with makeup on

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure almost every girl looks better with some eye-makeup. It just makes their eyes stand out much more. I've never really used foundation before so I'm not sure how much of an effect it has on me, but I have seen girls who remove their foundation and look very different.

When applied in moderation, every girl can look better. Even the ones with natural beauty can make some of their best features stand out more.

Makeup makes most women feel confident and I hear a lot of guys find confidence sexy. :)

What Girls Said 5

• If asked, most in real world USA will admit that and it's evident which girls they prefer(the girls who are well put together and take care of themselves).

On the internet? Not so much. I find that most of the males who are anti makeup or hung ho on the "natural is better" are usually virgins and inexperienced. Not that it's a bad thing, but their experience speaks through their supposed choice in words. They try too hard to analyze why girls wear makeup and go on and on about confidence yaddayadda. Yet, those are the same guys asking about penis size, height or why girls like guys with personality. They use makeup as a crutch and can go on and on about their hate, but really, it's the girls who look decent(with or without makeup) who get the most attention from guys.

• i think a girl should be able to rock both looks, without makeup and with makeup...you should be comfortable to walk out the house without anything on and then occasionally add some eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss and such...i feel like it adds dimension and gives a plain face some more color and intrigue. -and also this way a guy knows what you look like both with/or without makeup :)

• My boyfriend tells me every day that I'm beautiful and he loves me. I never wear make up when we're just having a lazy day at home, he loves me the way I am so why bother? But the other day we going out for a meal and I got myself all dressed up, he said I looked beautiful without and even more beautiful with. Apparently I'm always beautiful to him but when I wear make up I'm sexy too? Haha. He used to hate me wearing make up all the time, he said he felt like I wasn't comfortable with him. He loves it when I do now cause it isn't as often, he says I look more releaxed and when I do wear it he can't keep his hands off me.

Layla - PsychoBarbie xxx

• He just wants you to feel like you don't have to do it. I think women like to hear that kind of thing

• it's sad to say that yes because of media and general mass propaganda, every celebrity photo out there that looks glam and posh is of a woman with her make up, hair, attire done professionally or synthetically-

I don't know if guys will admit that girls look better with make up on.

• some men do admit that their girlfriends look better without make up. some girls really would look without make up. make up is applied to improve the appearance. if the girl is a natural beauty, why put on make up. I am a girl myself, and when I see girls that over use make up, I wish I could give them some make up remover.

• You sound full of yourself

• i understand you. the only thing that I was refering to myself, is the fact that I don't like girls that put on to much makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• Well for the most case, of course they look "better".

You've probably encountered answers where guys say "natural is better". I believe it should be taken in context though, usually they're talking about the girl they truly like. As in she could go without make up and she would still look good.

Make up helps, this is true. But to say it makes them look better is completely a matter of personal taste.

• imo, a female wearing makeup is EXACTLY like airbrushing in photography:

-when well-done, that will ALWAYS look better with it, than without it. This doesn't mean her face / picture looked BAD without makeup / airbrushing, but it simply makes a good thing better.

-When a BAD makeup / airbrushing job is done, the face / photo looks worse than before.

-----

Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from. I've gotten a lot of sh*t on this site from people blowing smoke saying "makeup is unnecessary and ugly" :-P

Those people haven't seen a good makeup job on a female before, or her makeup was done so well that he didn't notice she was wearing any. :)

• Yes, but there's something prtetty in a different way when girls go natural also.Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that girls look better with makeup, but would never hassle a girl or tell her she looks bad for not wearing it.

• Some do, some don't. For whatever reason, I always find myself more attracted to the type that look better without.

And besides, the uh, aesthetic benefits of makeup are contingent upon having good taste. Most girls (hell, most people) have questionable taste, so makeup often just looks silly or trashy.

• You do look better with make up on, I just googled and well just follow the link. link

I know some of the women are older, so the results are more drastic. Since most men only see women with makeup, they never see what they really look like. (Unless you live with them) Women can do a lot more to change what they look like then men.(Makeup, heels, hair plugs) And their are probably more things I do not even know that they can do.