Girls, if a guy is perfect?

Will you even bother with him? Say he's 6'4 , tan, muscular, nice face, teeth, ect. Will you just act if he's not there or what? Be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I'm crushing on now is, in my eyes, absolutely perfect. Intimidates the day lights out of me. I mostly act like he is not there, sneak a few glances at him, if I get caught I turn red and look at the ground hoping it would swallow me up!

With 'perfect' guys, and the definition of perfect changes for everyone, girls will tend to think they are way out of their leagues, cocky, players and we would think that they receive A LOT of attention. All these factors of course can be diminished if we got to know the guy and saw he was shy, genuine and not a male whore at all! But come on, how likely is that with such a perfect guy?

Life sucks.

What Girls Said 10

• He'd come off as shallow and high-maintenance because his looks would seem fake to me. I want a manly guy and those that sport that typical "cali" look remind me of those gay-looking dudes we see on crappy American reality TV shows. A turn off for sure, but I sure like tall guys A LOT :)

• haha I think it depends. if he sees me and looks at me and keeps starring ill look at him and smile. but if he pretends like he doesn't see me there. ill probably just turn the other way and not bother to look at him either. usually I realize theyre too cocky to show interest and want us to do the work. nott happening! lol

• I wouldn't ever approach him because if he's that perfect than I'm not the only one noticing and he knows it. Usually those kind of guys know that they are hot so they act too cockey for my taste. I just don't trust super attractive guys, especially if they approach me because I keep thinking they just want sex. Sucks to be prefect.

• He wouldn't be perfect in my eyes.. Way to tall and I prefer pale guys :) but when I see a guy who I consider to be perfect I do tend to act like he's not there unless he talks to me but there are times when I will talk him first but yeah that's rare.

• It depends on his personality. I've never met anyone perfect before.

I'm tan, nice face, teeth, etc.. am I perfect?

• I'd be intimidated

• And so then how would you react?

• Well, actually. I wouldn't be intimidated until/if we started to date or something. I'd probably just tease him a lot, to try to shake his confidence haha

• GET INTO MY BED! :D

• Lol but seriously? How would you react around him

• I would prob be shy, but still be screaming "I WANT YOU" in my head

• Might start talking to him, eventually befriend him if that goes well. I wouldn't hope for much, though. He might have a whole string of girls crushing on him. Also, I'd make sure that he's not a player if I ever crush on him. If he's too superficial he's not going to list high up on my friend list.

• I might chat with him as I talk to everyone, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• doesn't sound perfect to me.

What Guys Said 0