Would you consider looking old a good thing...?

Im almost 19 and a freshman but I always get told I look older and get asked if I'm a senior and I don't know whether to take it as a compliment or insult. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on your age and what age you look.

i.e. If you're 25 and look 58= bad.

If you're 18 and look 21= good.

If you're 12 and look 18= jailbait.

What Girls Said 3

• since I was 13 I have been able to pass as a 20 year old and now that I'm 18 and a half I pas for 24 , I take it as a compliment cause it means I look like a grown woman not a teenager who looks like a child

• ha! I am the opposite. People tell me I look younger than, my age and I don't know if I should take it as a compliment either. Even my roommate forgets I am the same age as her lol.

• I wish I was like that I'm 17 and about to be a senior but people think I'm 14 or 15 yet is kinda crazy since guys 20+ always have hit on me even when I was 14 I probably looked 12..looking back that's kind of gross I remember I lied about my age once saying I was older by one year just to throw him off and he was like oh I thought you were younger and this guy was 3 years older than me

What Guys Said 2