What do guys percieve as "beautiful?"

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but through media only one type of women is often seen as beautiful. The size 0, 5'11 model-esque one (ladies if you fit that description, I'm not hating on you at all) But I was reading a statistic where only 3% of women have that shape.

So do men really look for the "ideal" portrayed by the media? Or does a size 0 not mean perfection for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've said it plenty of times on here, but I see beauty in diversity. The fact that we all look so different is pretty cool.

As for what "type" I'm personally attracted to, it'd be around this size:

link

link

link

thick, curvy, fat, whatever you want to call it, it's just my personal preference. Everyone does have different tastes.

What Guys Said 4

• Well its the entire package really, but yes, I will admit, I do really like a women with a nice body. You don't have to look like giselle but as long as your not overweight that I'm fine. I think the way a girl carries herself to has a lot to do with it. If she is classy and elegent it makes her looks that much better, but if she is trashy, baligerent and stupid, then I don't care how hot she is, it is a total turn off

• youll get loads of different answers

every guy is different they have different tastes likes dislikes preferences

some prefer the innner details of a girl like personality ect

others define beauty by what the eye sees so facer hair legs body ect

just because a girl is not some size zero front page clamour model with billions of pounds doesn't mean she won't be beautiful when a guy says to a girl your beautiful he normaly means it

• The girl I love will be alwaysa most beautiful girl on the world for me.

• being 5'11 and that skinny makes someone look like a skeleton, which is disgusting. As for what is beautiful it is different for every person.

What Girls Said 0