Do you shave...it....

so this is super embarrassing, but do you shave...you know what? or do you just let the hair grow..?

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep it neatly trimmed.

What Guys Said 10

• Voldemort?

• yup, gotta keep it neat of course.

• Most people guys and girls at least trim, you can experiement and shave the sides and trim the rest tight or make a pattern like a heart or something pointing to it, you can shave it totally smooth or go to a salon and have a brazilian wax - that is where a technician takes it All off - your butt naked usually kneeling on all fours on the table and she spreads your cheeks and waxes your crack smooth then flips you over and does your whole pubic area and vaginia, it doesn't hurt and is so smooth afterward I LOVE IT :)

• No I don't shave & I don't trim. I expect my females to have hair and would be unhappy without it..(:

• yes I shave my pubic hairs...not my balls though!

• I shave it all off. It feels great when making love or masturbating. I think it looks better too.

• I keep mine shaved. So much more hygienic too

• ohh come on...u can type it girl...afterall you are asking it as 'Anonymous' from a 'Reveal Nothing' profile...! :P

Yes I do shave it

• I'm a guy of course. I use the buzz-cut attachment on my hair clipper. Leaves about 3/8"

• It's not embrassing lol.

What Girls Said 2

• i usually get it waxed. If I am in between I shave. Hair down there seems unclean and itchy to me, so I remove it.

• if I'm gonna hook up with someone then ill shave everything. but if I'm not getting any, ill just trim. razor burns show up after a day, so unless you're hooking up with someone soon, there's no point. I'm not gonna hook up with someone when I have a bush and I'm not gonna hook up with someone if I have razor burn hahah.