Girls do you get driven away by really attractive men?

If he is extremely attractive, do you not bother trying to be in a relationship with him because you think he will cheat/is too good for you? Because I know a lot of men feel the same way about very attractive women.

Or think he may not commit to you cause another girl will go after him?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is exactly what I think

• Is it common for most girls to think that?

• hmm, that I don't really know, I think a good amount yes, maybe half, I think it depends you know on where these people exist as at a hot happening night club in nyc or at a hollywood party, In those types of higher stakes experiences you will find completely different girls too. But in terms of your middle class good hearted people yes but not as much, I hope this helps

• It did thsnks!

What Girls Said 5

• Generally, yeah. If I think he's really good-looking I don't bother because I think he couldn't possibly find me attractive.

• a little. I just find I mostly go for average looking or slightly above average looking. I have been told I'm hot-beautiful but I don't think so, I think I'm slight above average so I don't know but really really attractive guys, only a few have approached me. I do get a bit intimidated but I guess we all do

• I get shy around guys I think are too attractive because I find them to be sexually tempting and I try to resist thinking about him in a sexual way. The tension of me trying to inhibit my physiological reaction is what causes this discomfort. I also feel extremely guilty when I do like a guy in a sexual way. I

• I usually get really cocky around hot guy relationship wise I star over thinking it and convince myself the guy is too good for me and not to bother with is being more than flirting.

• +5!

Im really interested currently on a very attractive friend of mine and although we are both

Into each other. I am scared that if we do get into a resltionship he will eventually find someone "better or hotter" Although he has proven he's changed there are always girls that could be pushy

What Guys Said 0