Guys, do you like it when a girl wears eye-makeup?

If she doesn't wear any foundation, concealer etc. Would you like if she only wore eye makeup? Or do you prefer absolutely no makeup?

I usually wear some eyeshadow and eyeliner. Do guys like that? Would you ever think she'd look ugly without it just because she wears it everyday?

Most Helpful Guy

• Black eyeliner is good. Eyeshadow is not necessary. If you want to wear eyeshadow, don't use some bold color which really stands out. That's a turn-off. There are lots of articles online that have info on makeup and beauty trends that turn men off. Here is an example: link

What Guys Said 1

• I'm happy with nothing, but equally happy with just eye liner and lip gloss. If you wear a bit more, that's probably okay, but less is more.

What Girls Said 1

• if you wear too much yes you will look different without it. but the truth is osmetimes when girls wear too much eye makeup it looks ugly, and they look better without it.

if you wear eyeshadow everyday make sure it is a neutral and subtle color. I personally think that eyeshadow is a bit much for casual days, I only wear it for formal things. I just wear eyeliner and mascara on a daily basis, I think that looks nicer.