Is a hairy girl a big put off and women how do you deal with it?

I mean as in hairy legs and even some hair on her top lip and a few strands under her chin is it a very big turn off or does it not matter as long as she shaves and its rarely seen

and for those women that are quiet hairy how do you deal or feel about it does

Most Helpful Girl

• I have hair on my face too, it's pretty common. It's not like a guy's facial hair though, it's just little hairs. I don't know what anyone would consider a lot of hair on a woman, mine is merely a fuzz, nothing major.

I was teased about it in public school, because I was always ahead in puberty than the other kids and that meant having some little hairs on my face.

What I would do is shave it, or whatever else you feel like doing. There is lazer treatments, threading and waxing. That will help remove the hair. The lazer one is more of a permanent fix.

A little stubble on the legs is nothing to be concerned about. Most guys won't notice unless they touch your leg and it's not that big of a deal. I know women who don't shave during the winter, because they just don't feel like it. I didn't shave most of the winter, maybe once a month. But it wasn't very long, just a bit of stubble.

I don't know any woman who is completely hairless, so I don't think you should feel bad about it. Hair growth is due to hormones. So maybe talk to your doctor if you feel it is excessive. They may be able to recommend something for you.

But I don't think anyone notices my hair, not anymore. It's not really that bad, just some little hairs, fuzz, not at all like a guy:P

What Guys Said 3

• If you shave it off all the time, I'd rather just not know lol.

• (yes it's a turnoff. the legs aren't that bad; I mean, almost all chicks shave their legs.)

• yes it is a quick turn off for me...keep it clean~!

• huge turn off to me huge I don't like hair women no way.

What Girls Said 3

• Shave, we all have hair on our legs. The human body is naturally hairy. Some of us just have more and thicker hair in other places. You're fine. Just shave, wax, and pluck.

• I get hairs on my chin but I try to use an epillator on them or cover them with makeup. Rarely is anyone ever touching my chin.

• that's nasty. You need to shave it.

• ok it may not be great but so many wome suffer from it and it can't be help even to wax you need a certain amount off hair there to remove and lazer isn't cheap and will not always work so there are times you have to let it grow a lengh to remove it again