Can you actually look good from one angle and bad in another?

I think I look really good from the front of my face when someone is looking right at me, but I think I look weird from the side... Is that normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are just really handsome from the front!

And how you feel is normal. I feel like my left side is my best side!

I'm sure you are handsome from all sides, but if it makes you feel more confident when you're talking to a lady, face her straight on. But you've gotta let people see all of your sides.

I hope this helps! If you like my answer, please choose it as best answer and like me on twitter!

link

Love,

Dina

What Girls Said 3

• I look weird from the side too. But if you think about it...when we look in a mirror or whatever we see the front of our faces. We see ourselves from the side view a lot less frequently, so we aren't really accustomed to it. That's probably a big part of the reason why it's 'weird'..

• I definitely think that different angles can make you look better or worse. I see that every time I take pictures of myself. LIghting tends to make a difference, too. But to answer your question simply... yes, some angles make you look better than others.

• I think my side profile looks better, instead of head on.

• Why are you in Canada? Go to NY or LA. Find a way to put together a portfolio and shop it! What have ya got to lose?

• what the heck are you going on about? lol

• It's your life. Ay!

What Guys Said 3

• Thankfully, I look bad from all angles which exempts me from worrying about it.

• i think I look the same from all angles.

as in I look just as good or bad from the side or the front.

there's pics on my profile, for anyone that wants to verify.

• Yeah you can