What hair color do you prefer?

What hair color do you prefer on the opposite gender? Why?

Least favorite hair color?

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Guy

• My first would be brunette. Kind of a darker brunette though, the darker the better. Second would be dirty blond, third black. I am impartial to redheads, but for the love of god do not dye your hair white, fire red, purple, or any other color that could make me mistake your head for a skittle.

1|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 7

• Favorite - Their natural, real hair color

Least favorite- some unnatural color, like bright red

Why? Because everyone these days is trying to be someone that they aren't. It's like people are afraid to let their true selves show. I can appreciate any natural hair color on a woman, but only if SHE appreciates it herself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunette all day.

Least favorite: blond. But I know plenty of guys who'd be happy to meet blond women, so I don't feel too bad about it ;)

1|0
    0|1
  • Brown. Either light or dark. It looks magnificent in the sunset with the gentle breeze blowing through it when she smiles at you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorites: Blonde, brown, red, black.

Least favorites: Green, purple, blue, magenta, pink, metallic.

Also, either there should be hardwood floors, or the carpet should match the drapes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite- Natural Red Head

Least Favorite- Not you natural hair color.

1|0
    0|0
  • blonde,black,red,pink or brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shades of brown hair, with black hair coming in second.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I am okay with any color except really black and really blond. Both turn me off ..especially white guys with black hair .. I do like brownish colors though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer any hair color on the opposite gender.It doesn't really matter simply because it is by far the last thing I am thinking about when I see someone I am attracted to.I am usually thinking about their face,body and personality if I am able to get a glimpse of it.Definitely not thinking about hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • favorite: medium to dark brown hair

least favorite: red or blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't have any preference. Except perhaps not white and not any rainbow colors like green or blue or pink etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair- black-brown, or auburn

Least: hmm.. idkk

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown..or Black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown to black, rarely blond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite:black or dark brown

Least favorite:blonde or colors of the rainbow

0|0
    0|0
  • dark hair, brown is nice and I like light brown too but I'm nt that keen on blond. But if there is a nice personality , don't matter bout the hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer dark hair colors on men. I don't like blond guys at all!

darker colors look "manlyer".

0|1
    0|0
  • i like dark hair, or like a medium brown is fine too

0|0
    0|0
  • brown or dark brown

0|0
    0|0
  • i like brown and I also think graying salt and pepper hair is very sexy.

my least favorite is red, and light blond after that.

i can't say why...preference is just what it is, you know you like it, can't always know why

0|0
    0|0