Why are women so vehemently critical of ...?

Why are women so vehemently critical of men's white briefs as opposed to boxers, which they apparently love?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like boxer briefs, personally. Regular white briefs are just boring and old man-ish. Plus, not all guys keep good care of their laundry, so they end up looking dingry and grubby.

What Girls Said 5

• Haha, I'm not THAT opposed to them, but I do prefer boxers because briefs remind me of diapers and little boys when they graduate to undies.

However, if a guy prefers briefs, I don't really care.

Boxers are better for guys anyway. Briefs or any other tight fitting underwear can raise the risk of sterility. ...for some guys that may be a perk, but yeah. :p

• Underwear makes no matter to me. (:

But.. if I may add this:

guys have preferences on panties too.

My boyfriend prefers when I wear thongs.

• Because guys look like babies in diapers when they wear briefs but men when they wear boxers or boxer briefs, but it all depends. My boyfriend wears briefs sometimes and I learned to love them, but in the beginning I didn't.

• really doesn't matter! where what you like

• I don't like boxers. I prefer boxerbriefs

What Guys Said 1

• Boxer briefs are typically really popular with women — tried them once for my girlfriend at the time, but they were way too uncomfortable (and confining) for me, so back to the boxers it was.

That being said (and in the interest of fairness), I have no preference for what type of underwear girls I date wear, so I'm free to keep my own personal preferences too as to what I'm wearing.