Which girl would you prefer to have as a girlfriend?

You must choose one of two options:

Option A

Sweet and caring innocent girl who is pretty modest and very shy

Or

Option B

Sexy and confident yet somewhat bitchy and high maintenance

Don't say combination of both or something in between, choose one or the other.

• Sweet innocent girl who is modest and shy
  • Sexy and confident yet somewhat bitchy and high maintenance girl
I can't believe that there weren't any guy votes for the sexy confident chick so the results are surprising for me. I think most girls lean more towards option B!

The fact that Option A girls are very shy and aren't as adventurous and confident wouldn't deter you?
I thought guys value girls who have a lot of confidence and independence

Most Helpful Guy

• Option A easily.

I don't think you'll see a lot of guys on here vote B. Most of those guys that would like girl B over girl A aren't exactly out to help give advice on a website like this. Generally though, you'll hear that A is the better option even if you asked people outside of this website.

• Why?

• Because you said girlfriend. When a guy wants a girlfriend, chances are he wants some one more like option A then B. If we are looking more for a hook-up or dating, option B is the more preferred for most guys.

• Update: Most guys like girls with confidence and independence, but you also added in high-maintenance and bitchy...which are generally bad traits.

What Guys Said 7

• Sexy, confident, ... are usually higher maintennce, plus they can't be worked with (they're always right).

• That's a no-brainer.

High-maintenance would eventually kill any relationship.

If you're A, stay that way;

If you're a B, try to be an A, but "painting the pump won't clear the well."

• RE: the update: confidence and independence is awesome — there's no problem with that. Bitchy and high-maintenance are qualities that aren't as alluring, though.

• Option A.

Bitchy/high-maintenance is an instant turn-off for me. No amount of perceived attractiveness is worth that.

• The sweet innocent girls are the ones you want to end up with in the long run. Once they cozy up to you, they're the nicest and best friend you can ever have. Personally, I find those girls sexier than what most people would consider "bomb."

• Option A is the best option forever.

• Lol, I'm not surprised at the results.

• Which option for you?

• So since she's shy and lacks confidence she wouldn't be too adventurous for the most part.

• Still, sweet innocent and modest are much more desirable.

What Girls Said 1

• Im definitely more of B hahah. I'm not too high maintenance though. Also, I think 80% of guys would choose option A /: