How would you feel about this?

How would you feel about your mom having your name tattooed on her butt cheek? Would you feel embarrassed of it/her? Or would you find it/her cool? I know, it's a weird question, but I'm speaking from personal experience, and I#d like to know how others would feel about this...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if it was next to Winnie the POOH it'd be okay lol :) jk I but weird for me

What Girls Said 8

• I'd probably be like wtf, why her butt cheek. I wouldn't be embarrassed by it unless she was showing it off.

• would find it weird, funny, and glad that she acknowledged me lool

but then id tease her about the fact that I would always be a part of her nw LOL

• Maybe somewhere else but the butt cheek is odd

• LMFAO!

• thats weird. ahah.

• my dad says he has me and all of my siblings tattooed on his penis so he can remember how we were made so every time he wants to hook up he says NO I can't afford any more child support. :\ just playing ha ha but hella awkward. You're mom? and Have you seen it ?

• LMAO!

And yes, I'f seen it.

• lol I know you seen it lol... you told me I'm not anonymous anymore I had to say that lol its so inappropriate

• Umm...you are anonymous.

• it would only be awesome if the name was tattooed inside a handprint!

• what the hell? gross

What Guys Said 2

• That would creep me out. I would want that to remain between me and my mom. Well, I'm sure my dad would know, but nobody else. Yea, that would be embarrassing.

• sounds incestual to me haha