How can I get my hair to not be so frizzy?

I am growing my hair out and I have noticed that the longer it gets, the more my problem with frizz grows. I work in a pretty classy restaurant and I am want my hair to look nice for work, but I just end up fretting over it and it doesn't look any better. What can I do to help it?

Most Helpful Girl

• w/o knowing what type of hair you have, I'd say style your hair while its wet. during your shower, detangle it and add a good leave in conditioner, then squeeze the excess water from your hair then add gel & serum or pomade. then dry that gently with a microfiber towel or cotton shirt. then put your hair up or style it as normal

• My hair is really curly naturally.

I do use leave-in conditioner, but it doesn't seem to help with the frizz.

• Like what kind fo oil?

• argan oil, olive oil, (the kind of oil advertised for hot oil treatments work well too), coconut oil

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• get a keratin treatment

• -Make sure you use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners (I use BioSilk shampoo/conditioner and Redken Extreme Damage conditioner and leave that on for 5 minutes in the shower)

-Make sure you drink plenty of water, it makes your hair healthier

-Use frizz products (I use Nexus Frizz Lotion and Leave-In Conditioner and Moisture Spray...pricey but worth it)