Guys, do you like this style of clothes?

What are you're opinions on retro style clothing, similar to Zooey Deschanel's style? I always like to wear retro style clothing but I'm afraid that guys won't find it attractive. What do you think of outfits/ dresses like these:

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• purdyy, I like that bike most of all,haha:)

What Guys Said 8

• Zooey Deschanel can pull it off because from what I hear she's a fairly cool lady. It sort of works that way, as in... 'Retro' style is a very definite IMAGE, you have to embody that image. I go for a sort of Jim Morrison kind of look, extremely rockstar, and I'm a pill head that plays guitar, so it works, right? Hahaha.

• Okay. I'd guess they look best on very petite girls. If that's not you, it may not be your best style. There are other 'retro' styles that look good on curvier girls.

• I really don't like them. It's just not my type.

I prefer modern styles and darker clothing. A good set of jeans on a girl, (True Religion, Silver Tab, Etc) are always a winner for me.

• i do like her style! she looks very classy, has great style, no visable tattoos, love the tights, nice hair and make up. this is what most guys like!

• I don't mind them.

• depends on your body type and how you'd carry the look. not all girls can pull it off.

• I love it, I wish that more girls would dress like that.

• like em

What Girls Said 3

• I love retro style clothes! I have a dress that has tulips on it that I am going to wear today since the weather is nice.

A lot of guys on here have said that confidence is key to a girl being attractive to them. So I think you should dress the way you think you look best. If that means putting on a retro dress, then I think you should! If you feel like you look good, then you will project more confidence.

Plus you don't know unless you try. And even if you do turn off a few guys, they were turned off only by what you were wearing, then maybe they are not the type of guy for you. A guy should like you for more than what you are wearing.

I say wear what you like. Life is short, and don't let something as silly as fear get in the way. Maybe you will get hit on more! You just have to give it a shot!

• Yeah I'm not a guy, but I just wanna put my opinion out there. I think women will look the best and thus attract guys when they feel that they look beautiful. In order for you to think that you are beautiful, you should dress for yourself. Not for some guy, and that is how (I think) you should dress to attract men :)

• it can look good and be attractive BUT it can also be downright ugly and you can have some definite misses. just look on google images of zooey sometimes she looks beautiful and sometimes she looks like a grandma so basically I'm just saying you have to be careful but if done right can be totally cute :)