What do you think?

what do you think about dreadlocks? do they look nice? do they look like sh*t? if you are a boss, would you hire someone with dreadlocks? would you date someone with dreadlocks?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently growing my hair out to try dreads. I'm white and have dirty blond hair. Someone once told me that dirty blondes can pull the dread look off, I don't know why. As far as dating someone with them, probably, it's just hair, right? When it comes to hiring, usually businesses won't hire you if you have them but if you're doing jobs like pizza delivery, minimum wage jobs..it's fine as long as you keep them presentable. And yes, there is a system to keeping them (for example did you know, you're not supposed to wash it everyday, you're supposed to wash every 3 days)

What Guys Said 7

• dreadlocks look untidy, but braids look nice, so my opinion would be to leave the dreadlocks, just incase they were an issue, why risk if you can prevent,x

• Lol no. sounds homophobic

• I personally do not like deadlocks though that wouldn't stop me from actually hiring someone or if it's a girl, wanting to know more about her.

• Wait, what!?!? What's the logic behind that? The answer is no, I don't see how a guy being gay would have any affect on the girl that he dated. It's not like being gay is some sort of communicable disease! LOL.

• i mean just the fact that she's attracted to a dainty male

• Actually, no. First off, not all gays are dainty, and, secondly, I don't think that being a woman who's attracted to dainty men makes you a lesbian. In Japan, mangas (they're like comic books) with love stories between gay boys are quite popular with middle school girls. It's not that most Japanese girls are gay, but they just seem to like gay, or effeminate men.

• questions on here are getting worse with each day

• Usually ugly. Same with cornrows.

• That it's whatever.

What Girls Said 4

• No I don't like them sorry.. as in for hiring , well it depends on the boss himself, but your looks is a freedom of choice so no one should interfere, but people nowadays are pretty close minded.. I don't know really, but I wouldn't have them.

• lol no. she was straight but got duped by the guy.

• I hate hem. I wouldn't hire someone with them because it seems messy and dirty. ESP if it's on a white person

• I don't like dreadlocks. I don't think they look nice for most people, but they look decent for some people. For the people who don't keep them clean, they look like sh*t and dirty. I'm not attracted to dreadlocks, so I probably wouldn't date someone with dreadlocks.