Men do you like the cateye eyeliner look?

Do men like eye makeup like this? I know it doesn't speak for all men, but if you could answer it would be great. I have a date tonight and I want to look feminine and pretty :)

and this is the makeup I'm talking about

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks pretty bad. Just my opinion.

• i do my make up like that all the time it doesn't look so bad

What Guys Said 4

• I know this is "in" right now, but it is one of those extreme looks that will be SO dated in a year or two.

I've always been much more of a fan of natural, minimalist make-up styles. Eye liner and lip gloss are plenty for me.

• It's very good. Most of the times. But as anything not always. So with little moderation, it's very good.

• No.

Looks too gimmicky; like it should be part of some costume.

• I like the look. It's different and cool!

What Girls Said 3

• try adding a picture from a bit far away like this and you will see that people will start saying they like it...

link

• I think it can be fun every once in a while, I use liner on the upper lashline all the time, but I only extend it to the edge of the line.

• That style toned down. Keep the liner thinner, and possibly brown or brownish black if you are light. Get rid of the heavy bottom lashes and play up your top ones instead.

I do something like that but I use thinner brownish black liner and it is a lot lighter but I love the slight wing on my liner.