What is the best/hottest clothing style on guys? Girls I could use your.input.

People say I am handsome. I am 6' 215 lbs. Mostly muscle and hqve short red hair and blue eyes. My skin is pretty pale, but not eskimo status. what type of clothing might look best on me and/or good on guys in general.

Most Helpful Girl

• since you are in high school, just wear what your friends wear, best to fit in... please don't show up to school in a business suit, lol.

• Hahaha No, not in school... I talked in general.. men look the best with official suits! ^^

What Girls Said 5

• When you turn 18 and start clubbing, get tight skinny jeans and a black mesh top. That would be hot for me.

• In general, business, neat and official suits..! =)

• Guys who dress sophisticated, fashionably smart or athletic. Your choice :)

• red hair? ha ha

well I think most of girls like boys who wears

baseball caps of NY of LA ha ha

or a wool hat ( I think it's cute)

and low jeans so we can see want boxer color you're wearing ;)

vans

most of the girls likes boys who wear Abercrombie and Hollister shirts

and hoddies

• skinny jeans <3... but not too tight :S

What Guys Said 1

• People with red hair should avoid wearing any clothing that is blue, or green. Or red, yellow or gold. Probably best to avoid white, black, purple and beige as well. Of course, orange and aqua are out, and silver, brown or teal are probably best avoided. Anything else should be fine though.