Do you see girls that show cleavage/short skirts as just meat, or could they be a potential gf?

Guys:

Just curious, ( I'm in college)

if a girl you know ( maybe your interested in) who usually dresses down, comes in one day dressed real hot...

would it change your opinion of the girl? would you be more inclined to pursue her? would you lose respect for her?

any other thoughts are welcome! thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't change my opinion of her, besides my gaze lingering a bit longer... It wouldn't make me more OR less likely to want to date her, and it seriously surprises me that guys are like, "I would never date a girl who dressed like that (but I'd f*** her)," it's just clothes, what are you so concerned about

maybe threatened by the idea of other guys looking? grow up

What Guys Said 5

• It definitely wouldn't do anything negative for me. It'd mostly just make me think anywhere from "well, she looks nice today" to "holy sh*t" depending on how much you dressed up.

• I would second guess a long term commitment to a girl who dressed to provocatively. A girl can still be sexy while covered up...gives more to the imagination.

• i do but it tend to see women sex objects anyways, I don't think most would put you in the "peice of meet category" but some definitely will no matter age or location

• Yes, she is trying to get someone attention.

I would make an attempt unless I am seeing someone

I will not lost any respect for her.

• I would think she's just feeling hot that day...or she likes a guy and wants to impress him

What Girls Said 1

• i hope a guy answers this cause I'm quite interested too.