Opinion on this tattoo?

not so much the quote...more so the design around it? :)

link

and this one?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• im a big fan of harry potter...so yes...i dig it.I like the second one too.But I would go with the first one.

What Guys Said 3

• I like the second one. My ex wanted one that had paw prints down the sides of her spine.

• I think it is quite interesting. :)

• Don't like ink to begin with and that looks like a lot of ink.

• How is that sexy? /:

What Girls Said 11

• Ehh I don't like it. It looks tacky to me. Maybe if you got more detail into some of the objects then that would look better.

• I don't like the first one at all. If the second one was toned down a bit...as in less notes then it would be alright-not my taste, but for someone else.(:

• Not the first one but the second is OK. I think you can find way better one's then that.

• The second one is much nicer

• It's ugly.

• Do not like it,

• I like it :)

• the first one looks so bad and really trashy the 2nd one is preety cool I can tell that had to hurt

• it looks like a fairy tale :D

• music notes one is really cool . compared to the first one its much better :)

• hmm no offense but it looks a little tacky to me :/ you can do better, I think