What is it about this dress?

I have this one dress that no matter how sh*tty I am feeling always gets me a lot of attention like silly amounts of attention and I don't even do anything. The dress is similar to this: link but it doesn't have the slit in the neck it and the print on it is white with biggish red roses all over it and it goes to a bit above my knee. I'm pale with dark hair, I'm short and curvy. I usually wear the dress when it is hot with low heels. I don't understand why it gets me attention seeing as it covers everything for example today I was walking there was this pretty girl with a really good body (underwear model body but a little thicker, she was still thin) wearing short shorts and a tight top get completely ignored by any guys and they stare at me? I'm not complaining but huh? So guys what is it about that kind of dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not so much the dress but the girl who wears it, because combined they look classy, so if you can wear this and it suits you . your not only looking classy, but your oozing the image a guy is truly attracted to, and because it leaves a lot to the imagination, its going to get that much more attention, so feel good that you look good in this, because not every girl can do it, it obviously compliments you as much as you compliment the dress,x

What Guys Said 5

• Goes back to the late 50's style

and reminds one of sun dresses

It suggests & highlights the curves, creates a late summer lazy patio vacation day with a gal

• Summer dresses are great. They're feminine. And you know, uh, guys prefer dresses to shorts.

• Holy Stepford wives Batman!

I think it might just be a style or cut that suits you and accentutates your assets. Making you damn attractive. but it's always hard to find another that does the same!

• You probably have more confidence then her.

The prettiest girl can wear the most perfect outfit but if she has no confidence or doesn't know how to rock it then it means nothing or not as much.

• Seems as though she was asking for it. You weren't. So they looked at you

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because it's a strange looking dress. Not ugly, just that most people don't wear that kind of stuff anymore.