mostly smile init

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• eyes and smile for sure

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Confidence. And a woman who is comfortable being feminine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Most of the women are confortable being feminine I guess

• Show All
    • .. for social status in the workplace -- and they succeed, markedly. So, this gives a woman who is actively dating an advantage in that she is able to selectively choose mates that better suit her personal expectations. No longer does she have to settle for staying home, making babies, as was the case several decades ago.

Back to my point: The ability for women to compete in professional realms of society today has given them more opportunity to further their own personal aspirations, ...

• ... which engenders a more competitive drive with men on a professional level. This, along with other "politically correct" notions of what may be considered emasculating to both men and women, creates a scenario where both women and men can become removed from their gender specific roles. A man can become too feminine, and a woman too masculine.

This poses a problem because the male-female dichotomy, heterosexually, usually relies on this principal. Hence, a woman can b afraid to be feminine

• Extreme heat.

2|1
    0|0
  • a good country girl personality

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes

smile

that glow radiating from a girl

which shows she's confident yet not to much

2|0
    0|0
  • i would have to say smile and eyes. Also not ditsy. can't stand that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to answer this please somebody tell me they agree with me or have similar thoughts but I melt when I see a girl listening to music with big round blocky head phones and the smile is like the final blow to making me melt I don't know why but Its like beautiful playful with out any of them being perverted please tell if you have similar thoughts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i believe guys are crazy about girls' SMILE !

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I hv heard my guy mate talk about girls but the only thing I hear is d"amn she's so hot"lol

• Next time ask him, what does he find hot in girls? smiles are not hot ......just cute !! LOL

• Loolx yeah il ask him nxt tym he talks about girls ...i hope this will be tomorrow lolx

• I'm not a guy but I would guess smile and eyes as well

2|0
    0|0