Thong bikinis fashionable in 2012, would you wear one?

Apparently thong bikinis are fashionable in 2012. Would you wear one on the beach?

• Yes I already have
  • Yes but I never have before
  • No but I would wear a brazillian cut
  • No Ill stick to normal bikinis
  • I don't go to the beach

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even wear normal bikinis.

Fortunately from what I saw thong bikinis aren't trending in 2012. I think you will find many women wearing them. They do not suit your average woman so the fashion industry won't be trending those because they don't sell well.

What Guys Said 9

• I always wear my thong to beach, never leave home without it , look how happy I am in it link

• thongs work for the perfect ass. if not then a bit more fabric actually is sexier...but not too much more. thinking about Brazil again...

• I would, but I just never seem to have time to get out to the beach anymore...

• I mean you could consider a mens swim thong to be a thong bikini. I mean they do have bikini brief mens swimwear. Anyhow. I rock the man thong at the beach. I love to sun my buns. And i love the freedom i get when wearing them. I dont see why more men and women do it more often.

• I don't even bother with pants or shorts anymore I live by the thong bikini

• For a woman to wear a thong bikini, she has to have a really nice butt or else it's a mess lol

• As long as you have the butt for it, it shouldn't matter if it's in fashion or not

• This is a monokini...>>> link

That I would wear. They have better designs than bras and thongs. I wear swimsuits with swag.

• It's still a cop out for being self conscious about your stomach

• I don't like thongs period. Swimsuits are better than underwear but still /:

• There's your swimwear fashion for the year...

YouTube dot com/watch?v=TqJ6YcMjBg8

What Girls Said 11

• No, I don't wear bikini's at all.

And I don't like the feel of thongs...so I cancel that trend.

I'm sticking to Monokini's

#TeamMONOKINI

• Well strictly speaking we don't have a beach here where I live so there's no reason for me to buy swimsuits so when I go on holiday to somewhere with a beach, I usually just wear whatever swimsuit I already have. But even if I was going to buy a brand new one, I would just buy regular bikinis - I just think they look better than thong ones.

• No I wouldn't and it's not much of a trend right now

• given the correct situation, I will probably wear one at some point this year. I seen nothing wrong with them as long as it is among an acceptable crowd.

• no,i wouldn't see the point of doing so.

• nope.

• Actually, they aren't really a "trend" this season or year. This years trend is about print, less so about the style

And no, I won't wear 1. Very few women should wear a thong period.

• I wear only thongs to the beach. I bet most of the other female respondents are from the USA !

• never like a thong lol,i always feel weird when wearing it.so I vote for swimsuit ;D

• No I would not wear a thong in public. That's gross.

• I need to tone up and then I will

• Nice! :P

• What in the world? I like p*rn sties, but I was expecting just a photo of a bikini, not p*rn

• oops I thought I just posted a pic of a girl in a tiny white bikini top and a belt around the bikini bottoms didn't realize the site :\