Thong bikinis fashionable in 2012, would you wear one?

Apparently thong bikinis are fashionable in 2012. Would you wear one on the beach?

• Yes I already have
    23% (6)40% (6)29% (12)Vote
  • Yes but I never have before
    12% (3)7% (1)10% (4)Vote
  • No but I would wear a brazillian cut
    8% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • No Ill stick to normal bikinis
    50% (13)13% (2)37% (15)Vote
  • I don't go to the beach
    7% (2)40% (6)19% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even wear normal bikinis.

Fortunately from what I saw thong bikinis aren't trending in 2012. I think you will find many women wearing them. They do not suit your average woman so the fashion industry won't be trending those because they don't sell well.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I always wear my thong to beach, never leave home without it , look how happy I am in it link

0|0
    0|1
  • thongs work for the perfect ass. if not then a bit more fabric actually is sexier...but not too much more. thinking about Brazil again...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but I just never seem to have time to get out to the beach anymore...

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean you could consider a mens swim thong to be a thong bikini. I mean they do have bikini brief mens swimwear. Anyhow. I rock the man thong at the beach. I love to sun my buns. And i love the freedom i get when wearing them. I dont see why more men and women do it more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even bother with pants or shorts anymore I live by the thong bikini

1|0
    0|0
  • For a woman to wear a thong bikini, she has to have a really nice butt or else it's a mess lol

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you have the butt for it, it shouldn't matter if it's in fashion or not

0|1
    1|0
    • This is a monokini...>>> link

That I would wear. They have better designs than bras and thongs. I wear swimsuits with swag.

• It's still a cop out for being self conscious about your stomach

• I don't like thongs period. Swimsuits are better than underwear but still /:

0|0
    0|1
  • There's your swimwear fashion for the year...

YouTube dot com/watch?v=TqJ6YcMjBg8

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, I don't wear bikini's at all.

And I don't like the feel of thongs...so I cancel that trend.

I'm sticking to Monokini's

#TeamMONOKINI

2|0
    0|0
  • Well strictly speaking we don't have a beach here where I live so there's no reason for me to buy swimsuits so when I go on holiday to somewhere with a beach, I usually just wear whatever swimsuit I already have. But even if I was going to buy a brand new one, I would just buy regular bikinis - I just think they look better than thong ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't and it's not much of a trend right now

1|0
    0|0
  • given the correct situation, I will probably wear one at some point this year. I seen nothing wrong with them as long as it is among an acceptable crowd.

0|0
    1|0
  • no,i wouldn't see the point of doing so.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, they aren't really a "trend" this season or year. This years trend is about print, less so about the style

And no, I won't wear 1. Very few women should wear a thong period.

1|0
    0|2
  • I wear only thongs to the beach. I bet most of the other female respondents are from the USA !

0|1
    0|0
  • never like a thong lol,i always feel weird when wearing it.so I vote for swimsuit ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not wear a thong in public. That's gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to tone up and then I will

0|3
    1|0
    • Nice! :P

• What in the world? I like p*rn sties, but I was expecting just a photo of a bikini, not p*rn

• oops I thought I just posted a pic of a girl in a tiny white bikini top and a belt around the bikini bottoms didn't realize the site :\