Can you tell anything about a boy by the way he dresses?

I don't have a clue, my friend said those guys are players because of there close. I still don't know what she's talking about.

Most Helpful Guy

• you could then again you can't.

A person who has clothes that looks like pressed and neat and clean, probably they are a mature human being opposed to someone who looks raggedy and look like they just woke up.

But, to go into deeper analyzing of someone's style, you can't truly ever tell. That just might be their preference in style.

Many people tried to make a lot of guesses about my style but majority of them are wrong.

What Guys Said 3

• Your friend is stupid. You can make assumptions of the clique they fit into, but you can't tell what theyre actually like until you get to know them.

• That's impossible. My friend dresses very casual and is the biggest player!

• well, you could tell if he's overly self conscious, or doesn't care what others think.

but even that won't be right all the time, so you're better off judging them by what they say and do.

What Girls Said 0