Girls! Eyeliners you recommend?

Girls what eyeliners do you recommend from the drugstore for the waterline or any eyeliner you recommend? Also it would help if it was hypoallergenic cause I use contacts and some yyeliners have made my contacts blurry and eyeliner stick to them and it's hard to get it out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had that problem for the longest time (eyeliner gunk on my contacts). I'm the type of person who always need to wear eyeliner so when I had that problem, I ended up trying about 20 different eyeliners. So this is what I came up with: Acevue Contacts SUCK. They feel great on and very breathable, but not the greatest stuff for eyeliner wearers. I don't remember what I use... I'll make a comment later once I'm home and have it with me. After I changed the brand, that problem went away.

But imo, my favorite eye liner will have to be Stila Liquid Eyeliner and Smudge Pencil (two different products). I have yet found another product that doesn't budge after being applied (I tend to tear up a lot throughout the day so I needed something waterproof), also dried matt.

Hoped this helped.

• Yep that's what I'm thinking I am having a lot of problems with them so I should check out some other contacts from acuvue so what contacts are you using now?

• online or through your optometrist. It's pretty easy to get as long as you have your optometrist's prescription note.

• Yeah I need to get a new eye exam for my glasses and ill ask him about the contacts too Thanks :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• MAC fluid line, definitely! One little thing lasts me 6+ months and I use it a lot. It stays on all day too and doesn't smudge. Its only $15.

• I would recommend anything from Mayballine...my fave brand.

• URBAN DECAY! the glide on ones.. they are absolutely amazing

• Dior, black.

• i don't wear in my waterline, only in my lashline.

prestige total intensity is the longest lasting eyeliner I have tried from the drugstore. it has great lasting power. but it is very creamy and is not a twist up, you need to sharpen it, which is a pain.

my almay amazing lasting 16 hour liner is really good but as I said I only wear it on my lashline so it could be different.

maybelline eye studio gel eyeliner lasts a long time too.

• neutrogena nourishing eyeliner