Good looking guys at the gym?

Is it just me or is there a disproportionate number of handsome guys at the gym? lol Seriously! Or maybe it's just their dedication and what not that adds points?! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• You know? I was just thinking the same thing about all the women at my gym. :P

What Guys Said 3

• (Trying to think of brilliant answer)...meh, I've got nothing lol.

• If they take care if themselves theyre obviously gonna look better lol.

• I probably bring down that number at my gym :(

What Girls Said 1

• Yup, I've noticed that too! :) There are most definitely a excessive amount of good-looking guys at my gym. But, I did yoga for a number of years and an even higher majority of the guys in all of my yoga classes were smokin'. It was pretty ridiculous haha, and at times somewhat intimidating. Although I can't say I'm all that surprised though, facilities/places that promote a healthy lifestyle do tend to attract those who to live one/want to start living one and there's nothing not to like about that! :)

• Yoga? I never would have thought! lol All the yoga classes at my gym have girls...darn!