What do men think of your lipstick color? do they like nude lips?

here is the article from yahoo link

i think JLo looks the best! but men said that she has glazed donut lips? do you agree/disagree?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love women in bright red lipstick, really turns me on.

• would you not kiss her though in fear that it might get on you?

• Of course I'd kiss her, I wouldn't care about that.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think most men notice to be honest. As long as it's not ridiculous and you don't look like a clown.

• Agreed with Attila, I never notice. Most things have to be pointed out to me, though...Like earings, necklaces, lipstick, eye color...

What Girls Said 2

• a lot of men tell me they hate lipcolor.

nude can look ugly if it makes her lips any paler than they naturally are. what I do is I have a neutral nude shade that is slightly darker than my lips so it is a VERY neutral slightly reddish tint added. it's like that nude brownish red that looks good.

or I wear a slight peachy sheer sheen color for casual.

but red can be sexy, I like it but for many occasions it's too much.

• Let's remember that this article was written by a woman. There are plenty of men who love to do things witg JLo . I highly doubt men sit there and over-think about lipstick colors. If you look great in it, you look great in it. period. =)

• true! but in the article the woman I guess researched men's opinions and next to jlos pic she wrote that men said they think she looks like a corpse and glazed donut lips and I was shocked because I think she looks gorgeous