Guys, do you hate girls who wear makeup?

guys do you hate girls who wear make up? . . . .

?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can tell a lot about a girl by how much make up she wears. Wearing a little bit to a normal amount of it is totally fine. It doesn't REALLY change their appearance and brings out their confident side.

Girls who OD on the makeup tend to be extremely self conscious girls with possible daddy issues that you don't wanna get involved with.

So do we hate girls who wear makeup, absolutely not. A little bit of makeup never hurt anyone. But too much of it, yea. Hate it

• What about girls who wear no makeup? What does that make them?

• Depends on the situation. If your just hanging out and not doing anything than don't worry about. But say your with your boyfriend and your gonna go out with friends, it means a lot to us if you make the effort to look your best.

Its not that they necesarily need it, and its not the end of the world if they don't. B ut a little bit of effort is appreciated

• How do you associate girls who wear excessive makeup with daddy issues?

What Guys Said 11

• there is an extent to which it helps, go over that extent and you just look fake. Sure you might still be hot, but its fake hottness.

• No. I don't like when girls wear a lot of makeup, but some makeup is very good. Some is better than none or a lot.

• I don't "hate" girls that wear make-up, lol. It's just that if you're going to do it, a little bit is best... Too much looks really bad.

• I dislike excessive amounts of makeup on a girl.

But I don't hate ~her~ because of it, that's just silly.

• Not going to HATE anyone for wearing makeup..even if they wear too much...but...that does not mean that I have to date them...most guys don't complain about eye, eyebrow & lip makeup...it is concealer, blush, foundation & bronzer that most guys hate..I can't deal with much of any of that stuff...maybe on special occasions...(:

• if they over do it, then yes.

subtly is key.

makeup is definitely good for special occasions, but everyday only put a little on so that we don't notice and we think that you aren't wearing any.

• Some don't need it. In any case that makeup is 'needed', don't pretend you are icing a cake with it.

• No. I hate when girls who wear too much or simply don't try to look nice.

• I dislike it when it gets all over my pillow cases. Natural beauty is better.

• Honestly I prefer natural beauty but if you feel like you really must keep it to a minimum

• Lol no, but I like those who wear less than enough, than I like those who use 2 much makeup

What Girls Said 4

• then they would hate 70% of girls... I think they are not usually interested in girls that wear too much make up... link

link

link

• I'm really not the make-up wearing type overall. But sometimes I'll wear a little eyeliner and/or mascara when the mood strikes or if I just need to feel better about myself. Overall, I think any girl can look good without make-up. But I think there's still one kind of make-up that every girl can wear that can really make her whole face pop. My only rule is "use in moderation." If you use too much, it's just gross...

I don't think I really answered the question, but that's my rant on cosmetics.

• I think a guy appreciates a girl who puts some effort into looking good but hate is a harsh word.

• no they dont.