What eye color are you most attracted to?

Everyone (well, mainly girls) lists eyes as one of the first things they notice on the opposite sex. What color are you most attracted to and why?

• Brown
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Hazel
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy into eyes, I'd have to say the color is not all that important.

I will say however, I've seen some amazing blue eyes that were beautiful. I'll note this was looking into the person's eyes, my dental hygienist , so it wouldn't be something you could see just looking at a person.

But I wouldn't pick a girl based on her eye color. It's more the look of her eye and the shape.

Sorry if this doesn't exactly answer your question.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really care what color they are, its not that important to me. What is important though is a nice set of eye lashes to go along with them.

• I say green because they can be more intense or more gentler then the other colors.

• You know how everyone is somehow attracted to the opposite? Well that is what I look for and I don't even know I do it sometimes.

• blue is the best.

• I've seen eyes of all colors that I thought were beautiful, depending on the person's other features. I like eyes that are piercing or that penetrate.

What Girls Said 7

• it depends on the face. light hair and blue eyes isn't spectacular because it's common. but dark hair and blue eyes is stunning! but I always love green, hazel, and light brown eyes. and there's nothing wrong with dark brown.

• I like bluey-greeny eyes which tend to have a speck of brown/orange in them.

I don't know why - but every guy I've ever liked has had those eyes!

• I prefer brown eyes. They are very dark and mysterious, makes me want to know more about the person.

• Blue and black

• I get attracted to any color really, but for me I have to see something, I love eyes with many different colors in them, and the ones that can change colors, that's attractive to me

• I really like guys eyes but the color just kind of depends on their hair color.

• Hazel eyes are really cool to look at- they can change colors occasionally, and if they fit the guy, I really like them.