What is your favorite clothes style?

my style is very casual :) I love wearing jeans and a tanktop

and what do you wear the most? like denim, or leggins, or skirts, shorts...? I wear denim the most

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Girly

Pastels lace flounces

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Causal and somewhat scruffy.

No Coogi, Averex, Fubu, or any particular name brand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im casual.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• it depends on my mood or what I am doing! if I know I am going hiking, I'm not wearing my nicest clothes...most of the time I lounge in my sweats at home..when I go out at night to a bar it is usually jeans because god knows what the f*** is going to happen. if I know I'm going out to dinner I'll wear a dress. but and thank you Britany Spears, I will never be caught drunk, with no panties and my crotch hanging out of my dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear t-shirts (band t's, or with funny or sarcastic sayings) and black pants and a hoodie. I'm pretty plain, but I'm hoping to add some variety to my closet by summertime, after I lose some weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty casual most of the time. Not a big fan of jeans though so usually I just wear leggings and a big shirt/shirt-dress

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm generally casual . I like to wear tanks and shorts and sometimes skinny jeans. I might wear dresses and skirts but it really depends what I am doing. somthing I have gotten into lateley are crop tops. they look really nice with shor shorts and a tank underneath

0|0
    0|0
  • casual skinny jeans is my everyday look, but I can use everything if it's not too fancy or too way out of my casual look.

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans and dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I like semi-childish, light clothing,

that doesn't impair my movement =)

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel best in my work clothes. a nice dress or blouse with ap encil skirt. I like simple classic pieces that hug my curves.

0|0
    0|0