Guys- do you like red hair? No strawberry/ orange but ruby red?

Hey guys! I was thinking about coloring my hair and need your opinion on it!

How would you like red as in ruby red, dark red and so on?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like it then go for it! Just be aware that its not easy to keep up with. I've read that dyed red hair is the hardest to maintain which makes sense since its bright and out there. You can't hide bad roots with it as easily.

What Guys Said 5

• Natural red heads, yes I love them. Probably because I'm half irish. Died red I've never been a fan of. It makes me think of haley from paramore. It's kinda out there/rockstarish which I'm not a fan off.

• Thanks I get your meaning! I like natural red, too- my ex was irish and a real red head...lol

Problem is in my country natural red hair is considered ugly by the majority :-( especially girls with that kinda color but I like red so I thought about another shade!

• It's personal preference. My best friend hates red headed girls. Honestly if it makes you happy and you'll feel better about yourself, just go ahead and do it.

• Natural red is great, but shiny artifical red that doesn't go with your skin color and complexikon turns me off, and I think that's true for most guys.

• If it is natural, then it's good. If not, eh... natural is better.

• Wow! Some girls with long hair dyed into ruby red are lovely. An example:

ak1.polyvoreimg.com/.../96188104.jpg

If you dye it, please show me a picture.

• No, it looks to fake.

What Girls Said 3

• Ruby red sounds like it'd look very nice :)

• I think it's awesome, but a lot of guys aren't into it.

• Red hair is gorgeous but make sure it's natura Qw