Do Guys Prefer Girls That Are Shaped More Like The Females In Their Own Family?

Some of the time, (not always!) if the mom/sisters/aunts/girl cousins, in a guy's family are skinny, then when looking for a lady for themselves, they prefer skinny ones. Or If the ladies in his family are more curved/thicker the guys prefer more curved/thicker kinds of girls. Or is it *completely* the opposite? So guys, does the way females look in your family have ANYTHING to do with your preference in choosing a lady or am I just totally reading into stuff like that? And don't give me that, ''I don't care what a girl looks like, it's her heart'' mumbo jumbo. Because even though that IS true..MOST guys do care about shapes. Thank you! (:

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Biologically...ppl are naturally (although socialization / psychological factors can suppress this) prone to be attracted to the bodtype of their parents.

However, this doesn't mean that people DONT find other bodytypes attractive.

Hopefully this makes sense to you. :)

• i guess I like the opposite.

My biological, Dad & Mom. Tall & white, muscular, with short hair broad bones & thin lips. I'm attracted to small dark skinny guys, with more delicate bone structure, long hair & thick lips. ;-)

What Guys Said 4

• not to be mean..but my sis and mom are chubby...and I'm not some guy who wants to date a broomstick..i like al lgot of girls that others would call" fat' but there's a line...

• I don't think it holds any relevence, At least my taste in girls doesn't look the same as my family

• Not really. My bro's marrying a girl who looks nothing like the females in our fam, and I'm not really attracted to the shapes that I see at the family reunion, not that I look at my relatives that way, lol.

• I'm gonna have to go with no on this one.

What Girls Said 1

• I like the opposite.

My biological, Dad & Mom. Tall & white, muscular, with short hair broad bones & thin lips. I'm attracted to small dark skinny guys, with more delicate bone structure, long hair & thick lips.